Monday 27 August 2012

KBH K!

6 months ago I made this video about (to me) a special place in Copenhagen.
For many years I was thinking about making a film about it. The many different people who visit it and the people who work there who must have had many weird experiences though the years. With the station being a center of thousand of travelers every day and its location which is next to a street of prostitution and drug addicts, this place must contain so many stories.
It turned out to be a quite different video than first intended. When I returned to Copenhagen after being away for 2 years I found out that it was newly closed. I saw this as my last chance to make a documentation of a place where I also have memories from. Even though it ended up being without any people in it, I find that the absence of them is indeed quite loud.

CPH C from Dorthe Pedersen on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment